thegirlyouwillneverknow
I am more unhappy now than I ever was before. At least it was only wanting to escape yesterday...

I want to run to something, someone, and I cant. Knowing that is worse than feeling trapped. The future only holds the promise of many, many more tears at this point, and I can't take that right now.

Pretending you don't exist at all is easier than being denied your touch... I can't talk to you and then not be not able to see you. I just cant! I promised to give and never just take. But apparently, I don't love you enough, because I find this is not true. I find I am selfish and greedy. I can't see past my own needs to take care of yours. This is not love,  this is codependence. You should run before its to late...

I have stopped assuming lives... I seem to be stuck forever in this hell called love... I do not wish to be here... I do not wish to feel this anymore... I want to travel on... but I can not... I am stuck forever in pain...
0 Responses