thegirlyouwillneverknow
I delivered my own baby this morning, I had been in a slow steady labor all night. I was standing in the birthing suit  wishing things would happen faster, it felt like so little progress has been made all night. But then I reached down between my legs and felt a bulge, is that a head? Little push, it is the head, a soft, fuzzy, warm little head. I beakon him over (kind face, dark brown/black hair, nicely built, makes love to me soft and sensuously, never fucks me, reminds me of wearwolf in Sookie books in look and mannerisms, kindness and caring, I am in love with his gentle caring of me, he is so opposite the love of my life, I want them both, but separately) I place his hands between my legs on the babies soft, warm head. He smiles in wonder. I smile into his kind dark eyes, there is so much love there, I feel drawn into him but not lost, I feel a peacfullnes and such an enveloping warm comfort. I reach back between my legs, I push, the soft head pushes farther out. In a moment I push again, I cradle her back with one hand and her tiny head with the other, I push again. She slides free and as I cradle her against my body I bring her up to my chest. I hold her close, wrapping my self around her beautiful, tiny little form, I rest my cheek on her tiny blond head. I meet his eyes, I am so in love with them both.
0 Responses