thegirlyouwillneverknow
The dream again, not in a faint distant memory to be recalled later in the day kind of way either, but rather sitting bolt upright in bed clutching at the bed sheets kind of way. I knew what the day would hold the moment I woke.

Solitude with one special person is what I'm craving. Someone to give me all of their attention with nothing to distract us from one another. I am feeling lonely, in need of loving, and aching to be held and adored. I can't quite explain why I feel the need so deeply. Zack and I had been so close the last few days but then nothing. Distraction, very little eye contact, as if he pulled away suddenly. I'm not usually one for the dramatic but it felt like he walked out of the door to work this morning and took my heart with him. I feel empty and lost.

I know just which vehicle I'm seeking. I head directly uptown to an area full of homes that are owned by very privileged families. I find the house, its grand and beautiful with lush green landscaping, big high windows, and it is occupied by a young idealistic newlywed couple. I walk up the long winding driveway and turn towards the back of the house. I find just what I'm seeking as I turn the corner...
0 Responses